Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome~2~Way~2~b~Rich

Welcome friends!

I have always had this dream to become $rIcH$. But how? when I was a kid, someone told me save every penny. I did, until i have 20 to 30 bucks for a pizza or yummy haleem; I would already spend it. Later I realized maybe I should start saving in an Savings bank account. I did, it started to work. I had almost about a 15 - 20k in my account. Then I got attacted to the wonderful world of Investments. (Equity: shares). I thought the best way to double my money would be through shares. I heard people posing they've earned double of what they have invested in amost a few days - a few weeks. Now that was something which I knew i was looking for.

Time passed, in my quest of doubling the money, I always used to invest on a intra-day basis (Day trading). And worst of all, I had this new trick of playing SHORT. Not knowing that short on an intra-day basis is considered a highest risk investment strategy. But as its said, there are always two good thing about past.


  • It fades away...

  • There is always something to learn from it...

Now, the very intention of writing/maintaining this blog is to help or educate or guide guests (readers) to a better - hard way learnt methods of making/saving money.



Watch out this blog, if you are new to investing or would like to get some real-life savings tips. Maybe you'd be one like me wanting to become rich - slowly.

1 comment:

  1. well done! Mr.Junaid,I appreciate you,your posts really helpful to everyone who wants to be rich slow and steadily...

    ReplyDelete